Training that fits your needs.
Properly trained technicians is what drives your business, but your course needs don’t always fit inside a box. We offer course solutions that meet many unique requirements.
1. We can custom craft a course just for you at our facility.
It might be just for you or for your entire team. You may have years of experience in one aspect of stone restoration, but lack skill in another, and want to focus just on certain aspect. We can help. Give us a call to discuss your needs.
2. We can come to you.
An instructor from The Stone and Tile School can come to you and conduct customized course or consultation. Whether you are looking for a short course or support program covering basic or advanced concepts or dedicated support, The Stone and Tile School has a network of highly skilled professionals who can meet and exceed your expectations and help you achieve your objectives.
- Train your staff at your own or a client’s location
- Consult on procuring a large account
- Help set up your own in-house course program
- Help you troubleshoot and evaluate failures, potential projects and more
3. You can use our facility.
There may be times when you need a facility to provide your own course. We are happy to discuss daily rental with you.
The Stone and Tile School can work with you to select and develop a personalized course plan to meet your specific needs. Let’s discuss your objectives and requirements. Contact us online or call (407) 567-7680.